MERIDIAN — Big winners in the Big Read: Members of the Meridian Community College Honors College and advisors congratulate winners in the Big Read Contest. Dylan Boyd and Tyler Vick won first and second place, respectively with their essays in the writing competition. Jennifer St. Clair won second place in the art division of the poster contest. From left are Cathy Parker, MCC Honors College advisor, Boyd, Vick, St. Clair and Barbara Jones, MCC Honors College advisor and MCC vice president for operations. The Big Read is a program of the National Endowment for the Arts, designed to revitalize the role of literature in American culture and to encourage citizens to read for pleasure and enlightenment.
- ECCC student newspaper staff receives awards
- PENNIES FOR PATIENTS
- School News: Wednesday, June 25, 2014
EMCC presents pathways, programs in West Point
WEST POINT – There is more than one way to obtain the skills employers want. And East Mississippi Community College’s Manufacturing Technology and Engineering team was in West Point last night to present the various pathways to those skills.
- School News: Wednesday, June 18, 2014
- First of three ECCC orientation sessions set for Friday
- MCC nursing instructor tapped for UAB scholars program
- Excellence in education: Wednesday, June 11, 2014
- Area schools release Honor Rolls for Fourth Sixth Weeks
- Sixty-eight-year-old veteran overcomes odds to receive GED diploma at ECCC
- More Education Headlines