MERIDIAN — The East Mississippi Business Development Corporation recently presented its June Ambassador of the Month awards. In first place was Carol Bass with The Radio People. Second place went to Derron Radcliff with MSU Riley Center, and third place was awarded to Herman Stegall with Rush Health Systems. Also, winning the red ticket drawing was Gary Huffmaster with ServPro of Meridian. The red ticket drawing is from the pool of ambassadors who have attended EMBDC events over the past month. To find out more about becoming an Ambassador for your community, contact the EMBDC at 601-693-1306.
Taxes and your new business
Starting a new business can be many things, including fun, stressful, exciting, and hopefully profitable. But each new business startup presents unique challenges that could trip up the new business owner, especially when it comes to taxes.
- Anderson No. 1 in reducing elective early deliveries
Couples retiring on the same page
What does a good retirement look like to you? Does it resemble the retirement that your spouse or partner has in mind? It is at least roughly similar?
- Blackmon joins Citizens National Bank
- Mississippi Organ Recovery Agency recognizes Anderson
- Don't overlook the child care tax credit this summer
- After QE3 ends
- Business Beat
- FATCA: What it is, how it affects investors
- Phil Hardin Foundation awards funding for EC-HealthNet Residency Consortium
- More Business Headlines
- Taxes and your new business