MERIDIAN — The East Mississippi Business Development Corporation (EMBDC) recently held a ribbon cutting ceremony for North Pointe Health and Rehabilitation. They are newly located at 211 Windmill Drive in Meridian. North Pointe Health and Rehab is an all private room skilled nursing facility. It has 60 rooms with 20 dedicated to Alzheimer's patients. Owner Bruce Kelly had his family involved in the decorating and design of the building. This is one of multiple care facilities he owns, and he plans to build more in the future.
Taxes and your new business
Starting a new business can be many things, including fun, stressful, exciting, and hopefully profitable. But each new business startup presents unique challenges that could trip up the new business owner, especially when it comes to taxes.
- Anderson No. 1 in reducing elective early deliveries
Couples retiring on the same page
What does a good retirement look like to you? Does it resemble the retirement that your spouse or partner has in mind? It is at least roughly similar?
- Blackmon joins Citizens National Bank
- Mississippi Organ Recovery Agency recognizes Anderson
- Don't overlook the child care tax credit this summer
- After QE3 ends
- Business Beat
- FATCA: What it is, how it affects investors
- Phil Hardin Foundation awards funding for EC-HealthNet Residency Consortium
- More Business Headlines
- Taxes and your new business