EMBDC presents October ambassadors
The East Mississippi Business Development Corporation (EMBDC) recently presented its October Ambassador of the Month awards.
- Tax tips for year-end charitable giving
- Temporary tax provisions set to expire in 2014
- CNB welcomes Cynthia Harris
- Sta-Home Nurse offers care in Haiti
- Don't forget your 2013 required minimum distribution
- IRS retirement plan adjustments for 2014
Protect your company with corporate minutes
Most owners of closely held corporations regard their annual meetings as required nuisances. However, these meetings can fulfill important planning and protective functions, besides providing a chance for the corporate attorney and accountant to help finalize year-end planning and review the next year’s agenda.
Bearish thoughts persist in a bull market
At the end of October, the S&P 500 was up 24.39 percent in the past 12 months. What investor wouldn’t want gains like that?
Alliance Health Center earns top honors
Alliance Health Center was named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America.
- More Business Headlines
- EMBDC presents October ambassadors