- Local News
Opinion outlines judges reasoning behind Harper verdict
Meridian Municipal Court Judge Chris Falgout handed down a guilty verdict in the misdemeanor trial against former Meridian Police Department officer Dean Harper late Thursday afternoon.
- Calling for Change
- AG rules on civil service commissioners
- Gunfire erupts in early morning incident
- MPD arrests announced
- Opinion outlines judges reasoning behind Harper verdict
Tax time is a good time to talk finances with your spouse
Losing a spouse can be hard enough, but losing a spouse and not knowing how to manage the family's finances can lead to despair.
- Ideas for your 2013 tax refund
- Regions celebrates Black History Month
- Man with local ties takes top honors
- State Games names marketing director
- Tax time is a good time to talk finances with your spouse
- Law Enforcement