- Local News
City defends plan to drain lake
City officials say they need to drain Long Creek Reservoir and cut a 40-foot section out of the lake's dam to protect lives and property downstream, but it is unclear from engineering reports and state officials if the dam needs to be totally drained and breached to shore up the dam.
- State officials said city needs to contact feds about bald eagles
- Long Road Ahead
- BACK TO BACK
- Decatur road work ramping up
- City defends plan to drain lake
Taxes and your new business
Starting a new business can be many things, including fun, stressful, exciting, and hopefully profitable. But each new business startup presents unique challenges that could trip up the new business owner, especially when it comes to taxes.
- Anderson No. 1 in reducing elective early deliveries
- Couples retiring on the same page
- Blackmon joins Citizens National Bank
- Mississippi Organ Recovery Agency recognizes Anderson
- Taxes and your new business
- Law Enforcement